Akabori Memorial Award 2018 Call for Nominations
April 16, 2018
We are now calling for Nominations for the Akabori Memorial Award 2018. Please send a set of the relevant documents by June 30, 2018. The recipient of the Akabori Memorial Award 2018 is required to give his/her Award Lecture at the 10th International Peptide Symposium, the 55th Japanese Peptide Symposium, which will be held in Kyoto, Japan, from December 3rd to 7th in 2018.
- James P. Tam (Nanyang Technological University)
- Discovery, design and synthesis of peptide bioactives
- Hiroaki Suga (The University of Tokyo)
- A RaPID Way to Discover Bioactive Natural Product-like Peptides
- Horst Kessler (Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Molecular Imaging by Peptides and Peptidomimetics
- Stephen B.H. Kent (University of Chicago, U.S.A.)
- Mirror Image Proteins: the Natural World Reinvented Using Chemistry
- Yoshiaki Kiso (Kyoto Pharmaceutical University)
- Defying difficult diseases: Peptide chemistry in medicinal science
- Jean Martinez (Université Montpellier I et II, France)
- 30 years of research with gastrointestinal neuropeptides: From gastrin/cholecystokinin to ghrelin
- Geoffrey Tregear (Howard Florey Institute, Melbourne, Australia)
- New relaxin peptides: Structure and biological function
- Yasutsugu Shimonishi (Osaka University)
- Mass spectrometry of peptides and proteins in the post-genome era
- Gunther Jung (University of Tuebingen, Germany)
- From MHC ligand motifs to T-cell antagonists and synthetic vaccines
How to submit a nomination
Please prepare following documents in PDF format and send them by E-mail.
- A brief statement of nomination (no more than 1,000 words).
- The nominee’s Curriculum Vitae and List of Publications.
- One additional recommendation letter in support for the nominee.
- No more than 5 selected reprints (PDF files).
The documents should be sent to:
The Japanese Peptide Society, 4-1-2 Ina, Minoh-shi, Osaka 562-0015
June 30, 2018.